Wednesday, April 29, 2009

04/26/09 Form Letter

I have arrived at MCRD San Diego and have been placed in my training Platoon. I am fine and in good health. I am not allowed to receive certain items such as vitamins, alcohol, gambling devices, tobacco products, and combustibles while here at recruit training. Please do not send any packages (i.e. snacks, candy, socks, or underwear). Also prescription medication cannot be sent under any circumstances. All medication hat I need will be provided to me by a medical officer authorized to treat recruits. While here at recruit training I will not need you to send any money. I earn enough to cover all expenses that will occur while going through day-to-day training here at MCRD San Diego. I apologize that this letter is short but in the beginning we are somewhat pressed for time. I promise to write more later. You can reach me at the following address:

Recruit Bertroche, Joseph P
2nd Bn Hotel Co. Plt. 2162
36001 Midway Ave.
San Diego, California 92140-2162

For more information refer to the website below:
www.recruitparents.com

1 comment: